Personal information management (PIM) is a basic function of any HR department. Enjoy enhanced productivity with the following Enspire features:
- Decrease the possibility of data loss through management of personal employee information in a centralized location.
- Use employee records to manage and update employee contact and travel information.
- Manage employee job information by defining pay grade, salary and other information.
- Identify reporting structure through definition of employee supervisors.
- Use PIM to keep timely track of past work experience, educational details, skills and other criteria.
- View and search employee details when needed./li>
- Generate customized employee reports.